sad whatsapp status in english one line

Sad Whatsapp status for Whatsapp.Today i'm sharing With you the highest Heart Touching unhappy status with You.This is the status you'll use it your unhappy time.This status contain a tragic Love Whatsapp status Failure unhappy status etc.This unhappy status show the unhappy felling of you.All the folks need to share their feeling on whatsapp. so by they will update terribly unhappy status on whatsapp, Love status etc.These whatsapp status unhappy area unit hand-picked by our team member. therefore the widespread unhappy Whatsapp status assortment is given below.I hope you wish this unhappy status for whatsapp.

check out for  more life status

10+ sad whatsapp status 


The most painful memory is that.. when I walked away and you let me go.

#Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands. #

“Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make u cry.”

 Auron se to umeed ka rishta bhi nahi tha.,Tum itne badal jaoge socha bi nai tha..

Forgive me 4 my mistakes, I’m still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult..

“Every time I start trusting someone,they show me why I shouldn’t.##

 I fell for you, but u didn’t catch me ,,

No matter how much u have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.

 Yesterday I was sad today i’m happy yesterday i had a problem today i still have the same problem..

I dont have a lot of friends#, I just know a lot of people. #

बारिश‬ K ‪बाद‬ तार पर ‪टंगी‬ ‪आख़री‬ ‪‎बूंद‬ से पूछना, क्या‬ होता है ‪‎अकेलापन‬

When u love someone, even though they hurt u nd break your heart, u still love them with all the little pieces!
It’s easy to cry when u realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.

##My silence is just another word for pain ##

!Its better to be lonely then, to be played by Bad people.

Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I am still alive

Fikr toh teri aaj bhi karte hain, Bas jikar karne ka hak nahi raha

Did I change or did u just stop loving me.

for  more one line status

Top sad status for whatsapp and facebook 



 It’s hard to forget someone who gave u so much to remember.

I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, i am afraid to fall for a wrong person again.

A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Mausam ki misaal du ya tumhari, Koi puch betha h badalna kisko kehte hai

Jo guzari na ja saki humse, Humne woh zindagi guzari hai tumhare bagair..

 I love u not because I need you. I need you because I love U,,

Jane Duniya Mein Aisa Kyun Hota Hai.. Jo Sab Ko Khushi De Whi Rota Hai.

Hating people is like a burning down your house to kill a rat.

 #I love my life because it’s U. #

Every moment I spent with u.. is like beautiful dream come true.

 Pretending like u dont care about your past & acting like u’ve moved on..hurts alot

I like to listen sad Song, when I’m sad to make me double sad…

#No one will ever understand how much it hurts #

I Feel I’m missing ,something in my life these days. ..

Tum Zindagi mein aa to gye magar khyal rakhna.. Hum jaan de dete hain magar jane nahi dete.

 !Truth hurts for a little Time while, but lies hurt for a lifetime…

Hath Unka Chu Jaye Humare Chehre Ko.. Isi Umeed Mein Hum khud ko Rulate Hein.

Wafa ka naam na lo yaro, wafa dil ko dukhati hai.. Wafa ka naam lete hi ek bewafa ki yaad aati hai!!

More whatsapp sad status in English 



!I hate the moment ,when my anger turns into tears..

One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages Which is sent by the GF.

Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you in life!

I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain..

Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows that what’s going on.

If it not happy ending then there is no ending…

 I know my silence &my tears will heal my pain one day.

Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

The most painfull Moment are those which were never said and never explained….

 I am not happy without you in Life..

One Of The Difficult Things In Life Is Having The Words In Your Heart That You Can Not Speak to anyone..

In Life Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears…

From outside I am Smiling But It does not mean I am Happy…

If U fall in love… be ready for the tears..

 I’m here waiting for u….but you never come…
 It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can’t have in your arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

heart touching sad quotes about life for whatsapp

heart Touching Short Whatsapp status in Hindi & English